SAMPLING from our 2012-2013 PROGRAMS AND PARTNERSHIPS:
- Living History – Grades 4 and 5, district-wide, in collaboration with the Collaborative for Educational Services.
- Science through the Arts – Grades 4 and 5, Kelly and Sullivan Schools. Funded by the Holyoke Public Schools.
- Poetry into Performance with English Language Learners (ELL) at Dean Technical High School. Funded through the Holyoke Public Schools.
- From Page to Stage: Literacy through the Arts – Pre School and grade 2, district-wide, and all new teachers in grades K-1. Funded through the Holyoke Public Schools.
- Arts Integration Partnership with the Peck Full Service Community School. Includes teacher training, artist in residence programs, family literacy programs, and committee work. Funded by the Community Foundation of Western Mass.
- Family Literacy Initiative with Pathways to Family Success and Reader to Reader, at EN White and Kelly Schools. Funded by the United Way of Pioneer Valley
- Metcalf Pre School Family Engagement - Monthly Parent Arts and Learning events. Funded by the Irene E. and George A. Davis Foundation.
- Family Literacy Centers – ECT will perform at the Grand Opening of the upcoming Literacy Centers in the district. Funded by the Holyoke Public Schools and the Irene E. and George A. Davis Foundation.
- Creative Classrooms Initiative, district-wide professional development and phase two: Building Sustainability in Arts Integration. Funded by Northampton Education Foundation.
- Re-Envisioning Foster Care Multi-Generational Video project. Funded by the Bailey Family Foundation and the Treehouse Foundation.
- Life Skills through the Arts with middle school students in a residential program. Funded by Florence Savings Bank and NCYF.
- From Page to Stage, after school, grades 1-3. Funded by Lego Foundation
- Play Production residency. Funded by Shutesbury Elementary School.